Quality and Information Security Policy
SYGEST S.r.l.’s corporate objective is to:
- Organise the company through a system of controls aimed at consistently monitoring compliance with the Quality Standards defined by SYGEST S.r.l. for all its Suppliers;
- Demonstrate the ability to consistently provide a product that meets customer requirements;
- Implement, maintain and continually improve a Quality Management System;
- Carefully define the roles within the company to ensure fluidity in the organisation;
- Ensure compliance with the defined quality and Information Security Policy;
- Obtain certification and registration of the Quality Management System through an external organisation;
- Seek continuous improvement at a process level through the application of the QMS;
- Standardise business management as much as possible in order to minimise any NCs;
- Share its commitment to quality with the Client.
To achieve such objectives, the Company’s policy is to follow the following general concepts of:
- Compliance with the laws in force and the contractual regulations;
- Compliance with the chosen Quality Assurance standard of UNI EN ISO 9001:2015;
- Compliance with UNI CEI ISO/IEC 27001:2017, ISO/IEC 27018:2019 and ISO/IEC 27017:2015;
- Achievement of the established level of quality at minimum cost;
- Guaranteeing the client an ever-faster service recovery time;
- Guaranteeing the client an absence of service interruptions;
- Individual responsibility for the quality and security of data and information;
- Ensuring the maintenance of the necessary level of security for client information and data;
- Responsibility of the superiors regarding the quality of the work carried out by their contractors;
- Continuous improvement of quality;
- Structured training in the disciplines of quality and information security of all functions across all levels;
- Measurement of the adequacy, compliance and effectiveness of the QMS through audits;
- Availability and visibility of data records constituting objective proof of the product quality.
The application of this Policy foresees that the Company’s General Information Security and Quality Management System is documented in a manner able to integrate and coordinate all activities pertaining to quality, carried out by all functions across all levels, as required to achieve the established objectives.
This documentation must be collated in the Quality Assurance and Information Security Manual, which is to be kept up-to-date in order to represent the intentions of the company regarding the overall management of quality and to serve as the basis for the Evaluation and Certification of the company by clients and by National/International Bodies in charge of such.
The Quality and Security Policy must be understood across all levels of the corporate organisational structure. It is thus distributed to all those in possession of the Quality Assurance and Information Security Manual and to all personnel generally. It is also included in staff training courses, in particular for new hires.
Artemio Bisaschi – CEO at Sygest S.r.l.
The Management of SYGEST S.r.l. guarantees that the Quality Policy, Quality Assurance Manual and Information Security:
- Is appropriate for the quality requirements of SYGEST S.r.l.;
- Includes a commitment to meet requirements and to continuous improvement;
- Includes a commitment to comply with applicable mandatory requirements;
- Provides a framework of reference to establish and re-examine the quality objectives;
- Is communicated, understood and implemented across all levels in the company;
- Is available to the Data Subjects;
- Is reviewed for continuing suitability.
The Quality Policy is managed in a controlled manner.