SolidRules® InCentro is the quality solution for managing document and CAD archives
Having a product data manager is essential to speed up all CAD-related processes. However, it is also fundamental to rely on PDM system that is fast and capable of handling product requests and organization with agility.
PDM – SolidRules® InCentro is the ideal choice for those who make CAD the center for all technical information. PDM system is complex, difficult to implement, and slows down your company’s internal processes. All true if your PDM isn’t SolidRules® InCentro, which is simply powerful!
- How much time is lost searching for what you are after?
- How much has it cost you to re-design a component just because you didn’t realise it was already available?
- How much has it cost you to recover all files of the machine on a specific date some months ago?
- How much has it cost you to submit an unapproved change to production?
- Why suffer if the solution to your problems is simple, flexible and at hand?
SolidRules® InCentro is the solution that renders CAD the centre of gravity for all technical information. If you only want to have valid information in the CAD files, SolidRules® InCentro is for you. SolidRules® InCentro is for anyone dreaming of software that improves the way of operating right from installation. SolidRules® InCentro is for those seeking to enhance the historical archive.
- Searches: the right data at the right time, even when dealing with millions of documents.
- Encoding: a powerful and entirely customisable coding and classification system.
- Vaulting: manages your data securely by storing all changes in a way that has never been easier.
- Automation: massive printouts, archive enhancement, conversions, title block replacement, and everything else needed to automate flows.
- Cooperation: just a single click to discover which orders are open on the document being edited or to have an understanding of the workload.
- Multi-document: capable of operating on documents of any kind with the same ease.
- Multi-site: natively multi-site and able to operate even with a slow connection.
- Thinking in a “centric-CAD” way: the simplest path to having only valid, organised, classified and immediately-available information in the documents.
- Thinking in a “document-centric” way: a CAD assemblage is a document, an Office file is a document, a non-compliance is a document. And if everything can be thought of as a document, then everything can be managed by SolidRules® InCentro.
- Thinking in a “company-centric” way: From the file system to the container in which all the official documents and information that advance your company is held. All company documents can be presented in a simple and flexible web interface for distributing information to all corporate departments, on any device and through authorisation policies.