Website Legal Notes
This statement is made in conformity with the Legislative Decree 9.04.22003, n° 70
- Compulsory information according to subparagraphs a), b), c), d) of the Legislative Decree n° 70/2003
The www.sygest.it website and the Sygest trademark are registered to Sygest S.r.l. with its legally registered offices in Via L. Lama 10, 43048 Lemignano di Collechio, Parma, Italy, For further information contact Sygest S.r.l on +39 0521 304020. Business registration number 01965100348
- VAT Number
The Sygest S.r.l. VAT number is 01965100348
- Indication of price
In compliance with subparagraph h) of the Legislative Decree. n° 70/2003, “the indication in clear and unequivocal terms of prices and tariffs of various services.” Therefore, all prices for services rendered by Sygest srl can be found on the www.sygest.com website.
Declaration pursuant to the Legislative Decree n° 30.06.2003, n. 196
(The Code for the protection of personal data)
- Protection of personal data
The network activities proposed by Sygest srl are carried out in full compliance with international, EU and national standards in terms of privacy and data protection. Further clarification, other than that referred to in this page can be requested by sending an e-mail to email@example.com
- Collection and use of personal data
In full compliance with the provisions of article 7 of the Legislative Decree n° 196/2003, Sygest srl declares that It collects personal data only after express consent from its clients.
Personal data may include, for example, the following activities: collection, recording, organization, storage, processing, modification, communication, cancellation and destruction.
Personal data is collected solely to enable the proposed services to be provided and to ensure correct administration procedures.
The registration process requires the compilation of forms with personal information.
The personal data collected by registration to this website and / or messages received via email, will be used by Sygest srl in full respect of the fundamental principles laid out in the Legislative Decree. n° 196 of June 30, 2003 (the Code regarding the protection of personal data).
In compliance with articles 11 and 13 of the Legislative Decree n° 196/2003, Sygest srl requires the consent of the data subject to enable them to use the data collected for purposes other than those mentioned above, such as sending advertising material, direct selling for inclusion in the newsletter or for the performance of market or commercial communication surveys.
- Security in data processing
Sygest srl has put in place the appropriate physical and electronic measures to protect personal privacy and ensure the security of information provided by customers and users. These measures, in compliance with articles 33 et seq. of the Legislative Decree n° 196/2003, are designed to protect the hard copy and the electronic documentation provided by anyone who has dealings with Sygest srl, including also the managerial organization of Sygest srl
The physical and electronic measures will be constantly updated, in compliance with the provisions of the Code for the protection of personal data.
- Rights and access to data by a data subject
Article 7 of the Legislative Decree n° 196/2003 establishes the rights and powers that can be exercised on the use of the data collected. In particular, article 7 says that ‘A data subject shall have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him exist, regardless of their being already recorded, and communication of such data in intelligible form’.
Furthermore a data subject shall have the right to be informed
- a) of the source of the personal data;
- b) of the purposes and methods of the processing;
- c) of the logic applied to the processing, if the latter is carried out with the help of electronic means;
- d) omitted;
- e) of the entities or categories of entity, to whom the personal data may be communicated and who may become aware of said data in their role as designated state representatives, data owners or data processors.
A data subject shall also have the right to obtain
- a) updating, rectification or where interested, integration of the data;
- b) erasure, anonymization or blocking of data that have been processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which they have been collected or subsequently processed;
- c) certification that the procedures as per subparagraphs a) and b) have been adhered to and that the entities to whom the data, and its contents, were communicated or disclosed have been notified, except where such compliance is impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate means with respect to the rights protected.. ”
Sygest S.r.l. is committed to keeping customer files complete and undated..
Furthermore, in compliance with article 7 of the Legislative Decree n° 196/2003 a data subject shall have the right to object, in whole or in part,
- a) on legitimate grounds, to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, even though they are relevant to the purpose of the collection;
- b) to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, where it is carried out for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling or for the performance of market or commercial communication surveys.
- Exercise of rights
The rights referred to in article n° 7 of the Legislative Decree n° 196/2003 (as referred to in the previous paragraph of this policy) may be exercised by making an informal request to the company owner or data controller. Sygest S.r.l. will provide an adequate response, without delay, to any request that may be raised.
Under Article 9 of the Legislative Decree n° 196/2003, any request to the owner or administrator may be sent by letter, fax (+39 0521-304089) or e-mail. Sygest srl undertakes to respond promptly to every message sent to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org
- Owner and controller of data processing
In compliance with the Legislative Decree n° 196/2003, Mr. Bisaschi Artemio, legal representative of Sygest Srl, with legal registered offices in Via Luciano Lama n° 10, 43044 Lemignano Collecchio (PR) is the data processing owner and controller.
- Cookie Statement
In compliance with articles 13 and 122 of the Legislative Decree n° 196/2003 (“Privacy Code”), and in compliance with the provisions of the General Authority Privacy Provision of 8th May 2014, Mr. Bisaschi Artemio, data controller, provides users of the website www.sygest.com with some information about the cookies used.
- What are Cookies?
A “cookie” is a small text file created on the user’s computer when he/she accesses a website. A cookie stores and transports information. Cookies are sent from a web server (which is the computer that is running the website visited) to the user’s browser (Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, etc..). These cookies are stored on the user’s computer and are re-sent to the website on subsequent visits.
While navigating a website the user could receive cookies from different websites (so-called ‘third party’ cookies), set directly from operators of these websites and used for the purposes and under the conditions laid down therein.
- Types of cookies used on this website
3.1 Data control Cookies
The www.sygest.com website uses only technical cookies, which in compliance with article 122 of the Privacy Code and the Privacy Authority Provision of 8th May 2014, do not require consent from the data subject.
3.2 Third party Cookies
– Google Analytics
The data generated by Google Analytics is stored by Google. For further information go to the following link https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/cookie-usage
This website uses WP-SlimStat, which is a WordPress plugin, in order to monitor the number of visitors and to analyze the user’s use of the website itself. This plugin uses the first part of the cookie associated with the domain, to collect data for statistical purposes and limiting its use strictly for that purpose. WP-SlimStat implements the so-called cookie and will not associate your actual IP address with other data ,which it might contain. In doing so, WP-SlimStat does not provide information on the entire IP address because it uses a method known as ‘IP mask’, which shows only partial information, making it absolutely impossible to identify the user. Through this procedure, therefore, www.sygest.com collects the user’s data only for statistical purposes and for the sole purpose of improving the aforementioned website, guaranteeing the user visiting www.sygest.com that the data collected is used for the purposes described in this paragraph. The information thus collected will not be disclosed to third parties and, in any case, the user will have the option to allow, block or delete cookies installed on the device used through the browser options installed on his/her PC or using the privacy options on a mobile device from which you access the web.
If, however, the user blocks the cookies, the full functionality of the website may be compromised.
3.3 Buttons and widgets for social networks
Social network buttons allow users, whilst browsing, to interact directly with the social media platforms (eg Facebook and Twitter) with just one ‘click’.
- Data processing
Data processing is done automatically. No disclosure or communication is made
- Provision of data
Except for the technical cookies needed for normal navigation, the user can stop the installation of cookies through special functions available on your browser.
- Disable cookies
Taking the previous paragraph into consideration relating to the cookies needed for normal navigation, the user can delete the other cookies by following the information given in this document or directly from their browser.
Each browser has different procedures for managing settings. You can get specific instructions via the links below:
Microsoft Windows Explorer
Disabling third party cookies is also possible via the methods made available directly by them. See at the links listed in section 3.2 “Third party cookies”
- Rights of the data subject
The data subject may exercise his rights protected under article 7 of Legislative Decree n° 30 June 2003 n. 196, at any time by contacting the data owner by sending an email to email@example.com. As quoted below:
The content of this site is protected by Law 633/41 (Protection of Copyright Law).
All rights relative to the published texts are the property of the authors in compliance with the Protection of Copyright Law.
Reproduction of published material is prohibited without the written consent of the author and the website administrators.
In compliance with article n° 102 of The Protection of Copyright Law, all rights are reserved with regard to the elaboration and means of publication of each text. Extraction and re-use in any means or form of all or part of the content of this website is prohibited.
- Links to website
Links from other sites to individual texts citing the source are permitted. Any links whose context is inappropriate and irrelevant to the content of this website are not permitted.
- Content Listing
www.sygest.com is not responsible for the contents of any advertisements, and does not acknowledge any kind of guarantee regarding the information obtained through its search services.
Similarly, www.sygest.com is not liable for any damage related to the use of the advertisers websites through links from its website and is not being legally bound to monitor indexed websites.
Nevertheless, in compliance with article n° 17 of The Legislative Decree 9 April 2003, n. 70, the company that administers the website is bound:
to immediately inform the judicial authorities or the administrative authority having a supervisory role, if it is aware of alleged illegal information or activities undertaken regarding a recipient of the services of the information society;
to immediately provide the judicial authorities with any information in its possession to enable the identification of the recipient of its services with which it has a storage agreement, in order to detect and prevent illegal activity.
ad informare senza indugio l’autorità giudiziaria o quella amministrativa avente funzioni di vigilanza, qualora sia a conoscenza di presunte attività o informazioni illecite riguardanti un suo destinatario del servizio della società dell’informazione;
a fornire senza indugio, a richiesta delle autorità competenti, le informazioni in suo possesso che consentano l’identificazione del destinatario dei suoi servizi con cui ha accordi di memorizzazione dei dati, al fine di individuare e prevenire attività illecite.
CONSENT FOR PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
In pursuant to the Italian Legislative Decree 196/03 and the UE Regulation n°2016/679
SYGEST S.r.l. (hereinafter “Holder”),
Via Luciano Lama, 10 – 43040
LEMIGNANO DI COLLECCHIO (PR)
Tel: 0521 304020 – E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, pec: email@example.com – Web: www.sygest.com
Acting as data controller,
that in pursuant to Article 13 of the Legislative Decree 30.6.2003 n° 196 (hereinafter, “Privacy Code”) and Article 13 of the EU Regulation n° 2016/679 (hereinafter, “GDPR”) your data will be processed (acquired, stored, used, etc.) using the methods and for the purposes described herein.
- Authorized Data Controllers
The Holder is:
Sygest S.r.l. with registered office in Via Luciano Lama, 10 – 43040 – LEMIGNANO DI COLLECCHIO (PR).
The Data Protection Officer (DPO) appointed is R.T. Consulting S.r.l.s. with registered office in Stradello Monte Cavallo, 6 – 43124 – Parma (p. i. 02928270343), Tel. (+39) 335 8362 857 , Fax. (+39) 0521-233216 – E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org – Web: www.erreticonsulting.com .
An updated list of the said authorized data processers may be requested at any time from the registered office shown in the last article of this document.
- Object of data processing
The Holder shall process personal data, such as name, surname, company name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, bank details, payments etc. – hereinafter, “personal data” (or “data”) that is communicated when signing contracts for any of the Holder’s services or products.
- Purpose of data processing
Personal data shall be processed:
- A) Without your express consent (Article 24 letter a), b), c) of the Privacy Code and Article
6 letter b), e) of the GDPR), for the following Service Purposes:
– When signing contracts for any of the Holder’s services or products;
– In fulfilment of pre-contractual, contractual and taxation requirements arising
from any existing relationships;
– In fulfilment of the obligations established by law, by a regulation, by an EU
legislation or by any jurisdictional order (such as for money laundering);
– To exercise the Holder’s rights, for example the right to a legal defence in court;
- B) Only with your specific and distinct consent (articles 23 and 130 of the Privacy Code e
article 7 of the GDPR), for the following Marketing Purposes:
– sent via e-mail, post and/or text message and/or telephone contacts, newsletters,
commercial communication and/or advertising material on products or services
offered by the Holder and the satisfaction level of the quality of service;
– sent via e-mail, blog, post and/or text message and/or telephone contacts,
commercial and/or promotional communication by third parties (for example,
business partners, etc.).
Please note that if you are already a customer of ours, we may send you commercial communication relating to the Holder’s services and product similar to those you have already used, subject to your disapproval (Article 130 paragraph 4 of the Privacy Code).
- Data Processing Method
The processing of personal data is carried out by means of the processing methods indicated in Article 4 of the Privacy Code and Article 4 n° 2 of the GDPR. More precisely: collection,
registration, organization, storage, consultation, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, cancellation and destruction of the data. The personal data is subject to both paper and electronic and/or automated processing.
The Holder will process the personal data for the time necessary to fulfil the aforementioned purposes and in any case for no more than 10 years from the termination of the relationship for Service purposes and for no more than 2 years from the data collection for Marketing purposes.
- Access to data
The data may be made accessible for the purposes referred to in Article 3 A) and 3 B):
– to employees and collaborators of the Holder in Italy, in their capacity as
authorised personnel and/or internal managers and/or administrators of the
– to third party companies or other individuals (credit institutes, professional firms,
consultants, insurance companies for the provision of insurance services, etc.), who
in their capacity as external managers of the data processing, carry out outsourcing
activities on behalf of the Holder.
- Communication of data
Pursuant to Article 24 letter a, b, d of the Privacy Code and Article 6 letter b and c of the GDPR, express consent is not needed by the Holder to disclose personal data, for the purposes laid down in Article 3, to law enforcement authorities, to insurance companies for the provision of insurance services, as well as to third parties to whom the communication is mandatory by law for the accomplishment of said purposes. These third parties will process the data in their capacity as independent data processors.
Your data will not be diffused.
- Data transfer
Personal data is stored in data centres on internal servers managed directly by Sygest S.r.l. at it’s headquarters in Via Luciano Lama, 10 – 43040 – LEMIGNANO DI COLLECCHIO (PR), within the European Union and within each of its client’s companies during the registration phases. In any case, it is understood that, if necessary, the Holder will have the right to move the servers even outside the EU. In this case, the Holder hereby ensures that the transfer of non-EU data will take place in accordance with the applicable legal provisions, subject to the stipulation of the standard contractual clauses established by the European Commission.
- Conferment of data and consequences on refusal to reply
The conferment of data for the purposes referred to in Article 3 A) is mandatory. In the case of a refusal to reply, the services referred to in Article 3 A) cannot be guaranteed.
The conferment of data for the purposes referred to in Article 3 B) is optional. You can therefore decide not to give any data or to subsequently deny the possibility of processing data already provided: in this case, you will not be able to receive newsletters, commercial communication and advertising material concerning the Services offered by Holder. However, you will continue to be entitled to the Services referred to in art. 3.A).
- Rights of the Data Subject
The rights of the data subject are in compliance with Article 7 of the Privacy Code and Article 15 of the GDPR and in particular:
- To obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data even if not yet
registered, and their communication in a comprehensible way;
- To obtain information: a) on the origin of personal data; b) on the purposes and methods of processing; c) on the logic applied if processing is carried out with the aid of electronic instruments; d) on the identification details of the Holder, the managers and the appointed representative in pursuant to Article 5, paragraph 2 of the Privacy Code and Article 3, paragraph 1 of the GDPR; e) on the third parties or categories of third parties to whom the personal data may be communicated or who may become aware of, in their role of appointed State representative, managers or agents.
- To obtain: a) updating, rectification or, if necessary, integration of data; b) the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of unlawfully processed data, including unnecessary data retention for the purposes for which the data was collected or subsequently processed; c) the declaration that the procedures referred to in letters a and b have been brought to the attention, also as regards to its content, of those to whom the data was communicated or diffused, except in the case where this is impossible to do so or in the use of an evidently excessive means in respect to the protected rights;
- To object, in whole or in part: a) for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data, even if pertinent to the purpose of collection; b) to the processing of personal data for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication, through the use of automated call systems without the intervention of an operator by e-mail and/or through traditional marketing methods by telephone and/or post. It should be noted that the right of opposition of the interested party, set out in point b) above, for direct marketing purposes through automated methods extends to traditional ones and that in any case the possibility remains for the data subject to exercise the right to object even only partially. Therefore, the interested party can decide whether to receive communication using only traditional methods or only automated communication or neither of the two types of communication.
Where applicable, the rights referred to in Articles 16-21 of the GDPR are relevant:
- Right of amendment (modification, integration)
- Right of oblivion (cancellation of personal data)
- Right to limit data processing
- Right to data portability (transfer of data in structured format, commonly used and readable by automatic devices)
- Right to oppose data processing
- Right of complaint to the Privacy Authority
- How to exercise the rights deriving from Articles 16-21 of the GDPR
An interested party may at any time exercise their rights or request clarification by contacting the Administration Office (specifying the subject ‘Privacy’ followed by the reason (for example, Privacy: Cancellation) by means of:
– a registered letter to Sygest Srl – Via Luciano Lama, 10 – 43040 – LEMIGNANO DI COLLECCHIO (PR);
– an e-mail to Sygest@pec.it.